Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Does President Obama Have to Smack A Bitch?

BP done 'effed up now, making the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT cuss on the Today Show (SMH).





 You see him trying to keep his composure?  He's the President of the United States of America, he can't "BRING THE PAIN" with Matt Lauer from the today show.

See when he say's, "I'm going to push back hard on this...I was out there a month ago talking IN THE RAIN... I don't sit around talking to experts because this is a college seminar..."

REAL WORLD TRANSLATION: BP FUCKED UP, and they think it's sweet but I went down when the shit first popped off and I'm tired of playing games, ya dig.

Tony Hayward, CEO of BP, must think we're playing games over here.
"We're sorry for the massive disruption it's caused to their lives," Hayward said."There's no one who wants this thing over more than I do, I'd like my life back." Direct quote, courtesy of USA Today, content.usatoday.com




Ummph!

But on the real, they really need to get their lives together on this one because the failure of the Gulf Coast will have far reaching implications for the greater economy.  Real Talk, ya' dig!

No comments:

Post a Comment